1. Add ¼ to ½ of the liquid amount of water to the tank mix.
2. Start agitator before adding any tank mix partners. In general, tank mix partners should be added in the following order:
Products Packaged in Water Soluble Packaging;
Wettable granules (dry flowables);
Liquid formulations; Liquids;
and, add mineral oil as the last ingredient.
NOTE: Certain chemicals (such as Rally® brand fungicide) are packaged in water soluble packages which are not oil soluble. We recommend these products be mixed in a clean 5-gallon bucket of water before adding to the spray tank water. Always add the oil to the spray tank as the last ingredient.
3. Provide sufficient agitation while adding the remainder of the water.
4. Maintain agitation until all of the mixture has been applied. General Information: •
always add the oil to the tank mix as the last ingredient
• local climatic conditions can adversely affect the persistence of oil on a crop
• on crops where a tank mix or a spray interval has not been used before, spray a small area with the recommended nozzles and pressure, then wait several days to observe potential for phytotoxicity
• chemicals which are phytotoxic when used alone will be more phytotoxic when used with the oil
• when other products are tank mixed with Stylet-Oil the other products should be used only in accordance with their specific label directions